Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we packed up the Rizzy (4 Runner) and went to Clanton to help Ella celebrate her 1st Birthday at the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton, AL. This place was fabulous - so quaint! It had everything I pictured a pumpkin patch would have - a big, pretty barn, hay bales, a covered wagon (for the hay ride) and - of course - a pumpkin patch!! :)

























Here are Ada and I enjoying the hayride - on our way to get Biscuit her very first pumpkin. Like a dope, I didn't get a picture of her with said pumpkin . . . but I'll get one of Biscuit next to her pumpkin in her Halloween costume and update you! Rookie Mistake . . . I'm blaming the parent learning curve! :)







Token Family picture . . .







Happy Birthday Ella!!!









Thanks for inviting us - we had a blast!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment