Poor little Biscuit has really had a rough week (hence the break I have taken from blogging here lately). Not only is she battling yet another ear infection and fever, but the "Tooth Fairy" showed up.
I know that it is the general understanding of the public that the Tooth Fairy shows up only to collect teeth. I actually have a new theory. I think she hangs around when they are coming in too. Just watching. Not being helpful. Not leaving money or presents. She just hangs around to make sure that there are no teeth to snatch up. B$&%H.
Still just the 2 bottom teeth . . . and a little drool. =)
I feel terrible for Biscuit. She has these big tears roll down her cheeks and gnaws on her chubby little hands, hoping that somehow that will help.
For the love of front teeth and Biscuit's sanity, come on teeth!! We are ready for you to get here already.
Oh . . . and beat it, Tooth Fairy.
Biscuit learning to accessorize and think out loud . . . "How do I look?? Is this hat me???"


Poor baby.
ReplyDelete