Sunday, February 5, 2012

Art for Biscuit's Playroom

Lately, I'm all about following up, huh?  =)


Remember when we set up a playroom for Biscuit??? Well, I wanted to get some Art in there . . . and so I did!  A little bit of DIY art . . . [excuse my pictures . . . a little blurry . . . taken with my BlackBerry]


This is what a box of crayons, an extra picture frame laying around the house, some construction paper and a glue gun will get you . . . [note: I saw this online . . . I'm a good copycat . . .and I'm proud of how it turned out!!]



And some more art . . .


And finally . . . here they are hanging up in her playroom!!  More to come . . . waiting to get some more inspiration . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment