Friday, November 11, 2011

Ambitious To-Do List

I've got an ambitious to-do list for this weekend . . . which is funny because on Monday I swore that I was doing nothing this weekend since we actually do not have anything planned.  Funny how the productive/task-oriented side of my brain takes over the couch potato side!!  =)

Here's the list . . . I'll let you know how much of this actually pans out  =)
[Sidenote . . . some items are very little items . . . I like to be able to cross stuff off of the list so building in a couple "little items" makes me feel more productive . . . and Harley is not aware that this list exists .  . yet . . . ]
  1. Put the baby swing in the attic [Biscuit has figured out how to grab the support sides of the swing and stop the seat from actually swinging, thus making the swing pointless.]
  2. Put loveseat in the kitchen back out onto to deck.
  3. Clean kitchen floor/Vacuum rug in kitchen
  4. Continue teaching Tom that his food is now in the dining room [out of reach from Biscuit]
  5. Fold/Put away laundry
  6. Put away fall/Halloween decorations
  7. Finish baby-proofing kitchen cabinets/Install cabinet safety hardware
  8. Clean the Master bathroom
  9. Watch the AL/Miss State game [and watch Harley grill]
  10. Set up food/water/litter box for Lil Debbie in the garage [starting to get cold out - and she sleeps in the garage when its too cold out]
  11. Sand the new shelves [more details to come!!]
  12. Dye my hair
So, like I said, I've got my work cut out for me!!  =)  My personal favorite is #9 . . . I should be able to get this one done!!

How many do you think I can knock out??



No comments:

Post a Comment