Thursday, November 17, 2011

Low on the Priority List

I personally feel like the concept of having an elastic band wrapped around your entire head seems uncomfortable.  I don't want to make Biscuits uncomfortable on purpose . . . although sometimes I wonder where comfort is on her priority list.  I mean . . .

Example #1 - You should see how she sleeps!  She is on her tummy with her booty pointed up so high in the air that it is nearly at a 45 degree angle! 

Example #2 - When she is getting the ol' die-dee changed, she SLAMS her feet into the changing table.  A lot of times, her feet are hitting the sides of the changing table [which are wood].  I feel like that would hurt . . . but she just giggles and tries to roll over before I can get the die-dee fastened onto that tiny tooshie.

Example #3 - Nearly every time she gets a bottle, she runs her hands over her head and tugs at her tiny tufts of hair.  I know she is a busy little thing . . . and I think that just eating is too BORING, so she has to busy herself with another activity. 

So . . . case in point.  The baby bow.  Is this adorable OR cruel-and-unusual-punishment both in comfort and self-esteem??

Exhibit A

 Exhibit B


Exhibit C

Funny side note . . . she looks THRILLED in every pic with a headband!  =)  Silly Biscuit . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment