Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Its been a little while since I had a post dedicated entirely to Biscuit . . . If you are ready for Ada overload, you are in luck!!   =)


Biscuit recently graduated to size 3 diapers . . . here she is helping mama put away the rest of the size 2's and get out the size 3's . . .



Playing Train before School


 Pretty Girl looking at MaMa (might be my new favorite picture!!)


 Baby Girl in Pink  =)



Inspecting Daddy's Beard before he leaves for work



 Biscuit's first pair of jeans - Calvins!!  =)


 Playing before bedtime  with Daddy


 I'm not sleepy mama. . . .


 Weaering my vest from Grandma and Grandpa . . .


So now you should be all caught up on the happenings of Biscuit.  She's busy.  And cute.  [I'm a be a tiny bit biased.]

No comments:

Post a Comment