I love Christmas! Always have . . . always will.
This year was on a whole new level . . . honestly . . . I felt like I was 5 again! I was SO EXCITED for Christmas morning that I could hardly contain my excitement! This is excitement is due entirely to Biscuit. Although we knew that she wouldn't get Santa or the happenings, we got it and LOVED it!!!
Harley and I got the house all cleaned . . . breakfast set-up . . . living room re-arranged (for maximum-present-space-opening-area, of course), got the presents all arranged prettily [yea, its a word . . . :) ] and the fireplace all set-up for the Christmas morning fire.
Here is our living room . . . the before =)
Here are a few of my Christmas morning favorites . . . .
Merry Christmas!!
Taking a break from presents to get some Daddy love . . .
Yay for Grandma and Grandpa
Admist the Aftermath . . .
Family pic . . . excuse the tired parents! =) Biscuit got up at 4:50AM . . .
Biscuit's Christmas afternoon outfit . . .
Next stop . . . . Cullman for Christmas Evening
No comments:
Post a Comment