Thursday, December 8, 2011

Halloween Part Deux

It's December . . . counting down to Santa . . . and what better to do that than to look at Halloween pics, right??  =)  Yup, I'm behind . . . forgive me . . . going to blame this on being too busy . . .

Without further ado . . . I give you Biscuit as Big Al . . . I'll narrate the photo-shoot for you . . .


Me:  Ada, look, its a pumpkin.  Can Daddy get your picture with the pumpkin?

Ada: Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba . . . [ignores Mommy's pleas and grabs pumpkin]



[Daddy, this is a pumpkin.  It is awesome.  Also, are you checking out these huge ears I've got on.  Why did Mommy do this to me??  Ah well, I'll smile.  She seems pretty into this whole Halloween costume.]


Ada: [You guys are still taking pictures?  Really??  Ok, but I'm going to need some nanners here soon.]


Ada: [Yay!!  I like this view so much more . . . and this pumpkin really helps me with the whole sitting-up-on-my-own thing I've been perfecting here lately . . . ]


Ada:  [I just saw the kitty!!!  And Mommy is over there too!!  And by the way . . . I wonder why I'm the only one around here dressed up like an elephant . . . ]


Ada:  [Daddy, I'm starting to get a little toasty . . . and I may have just made stinks . . . and I would really like it if you would let me hold the camera.]


Ada: Ummmm-BA!!!! [I told you guys . . . waiting for the BCS results is just stressing me out.  Can someone please get me some nanners???]



All this in a matter of about 50 seconds!!  =)

Stay tuned . . . Holiday open house with pics coming up!!!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment