So, come on in . . . just be careful not to step on the baby . . .
Here's our mantle . . . waiting for Santa . . . even got Santa's milk mug and cookie plate ready [just have to keep it out of Biscuit's reach]
And our living room Christmas tree . . . decked out mostly in ornaments from my childhood =)
I love nativities . . . and so here's a close-up of one of the nativities I have sitting on our mantle.
And the other nativity on our mantle . . .
And the nativity on one of the bookshelves . . . [sidenote: post on bookshelves coming soon!!]
The Christmas tree in our dining room . . . "the fancy one" . . . with all purple and gold ornaments [It TOTALLY slipped my mind that these are LSU colors when I was accumulating the ornaments. . . so this is a total FAIL from a Bama fan standpoint.]
Our dining room table . . .
Our kitchen nook . . . aka: where Ada eats =)
We did not get around to the outside this year . . . but we have B-I-G plans for next year . . . so stay tuned!! =)
I'll leave you with one more pic of Biscuit . . . just because she is so dang cute!!! =) This was at about 4:00AM on a weekday . . . Mommy and Daddy weren't exactly thrilled to be up, but Biscuit sure was!! =)
Merry Christmas (a little early) from our home to yours . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment